Saturday, September 18, 2010

All About Me!

I thought the T-Shirt Project was a nice way to get to know the rest of the class. It is amazing to me that each individual person has their own dream of where and what they want to teach. I like that each individual person had their own way of presenting their t-shirts to the rest of the class.
By completing the t-shirt project it allowed me to focus in on what I really want to do with my life. I had to focus on what I want to teach and what state I would want to teach it in. I also had to think about what was important to me in my life.

I think it is a great way of starting the class off on the right foot. I came into the class three weeks into it and I enjoyed the project and enjoyed hearing the projects of my peers. It definitely helped me feel that I belonged and was welcomed.

The project also gave me an idea for when I am an educator. Things that show other people who you are allows one to become comfortable in their environment. I think it would be a great idea to do something similar to the t-shirt project in order to allow my students to become comfortable in their environment and with each other. When I am a teacher I will definitely do something like the project we had to do in class.



No comments:

Post a Comment